Thursday, May 28, 2015

Me, Myself, and My Little Story

Welcome everyone! My name is Kimly, and I am very happy to be able to express myself through a blog because we all know it can be much more difficult in person. I am only nineteen years old as of today, but I feel like I live a pretty fun and good life. For example, I have the opportunity to go to college. Right now, I am attending Glendale Community College. I am on my way on becoming a Nurse. I hope to transfer from Glendale Community College to the Grand Canyon University to receive my Bachelor's in Nursing. Which I am hoping I earn when I am about 23 years old. Crazy thing is that no one in my family has graduated college before. Not even my cousins who are older than me, and attending their own college. In a way, I want to beat them and get my degree first! Just so that I am able to live with saying that, but of course I want all of my family members who are in school to finish. Anyway, I hope to receive my degree as soon as possible so I can make my momma proud as well as take care of her. My mom is so important to me because she is a hard working woman. In my eyes, she's the greatest person alive because she has done almost everything to make my living an amazing one. My mom moved here from Vietnam to create a better life for herself, and she did it without school which amazes me. However, she always reminds me every day that school is important and I need to take advantage because many people don't get the privilege. Other than the school life, I am outrageously into working out. I do it religiously. I believe that looking good and making yourself feel healthy is important. Two years ago, I signed up for an LA Fitness membership which I was totally not about. Walking out of my car into the gym was already enough of a workout it felt like. Now, times have changed, but clearly for the better. I have never felt more fit in my life, and this is only the beginning. If I am not working out, I am either working at my retail job or doing something else active. Mostly, I like to hangout with my girl friends who I have known for years. My best friends are Allana, Maritza, and Therese who I love all so much. As I have said, I live a pretty darn good life.

1 comment:

  1. Getting gains at the gym, I like LA fitness they have a lot for any type of goals to go and resources such as the machines, pool, b-ball courts saunas, etc.

    ReplyDelete