If you are a celebrity you most likely do not want to appear on TMZ because TMZ is basically a news website where they release information to the public and most of the time it's not going to be something positive. Other times, it's just informational news about some celebrities that TMZ wants to simply put out there for people to be entertained. The entertainment of the TMZ blog is what gets everyone going. Readers just want to keep reading more and more so they have something to talk about. For example, as I am reading through some things on this page, I find out that Kim Kardashian is finally having a second baby. I had no idea and I think that's amazing. If anyone is a fan like myself of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, then you have seen Kim struggle in some of her recent episodes on conceiving another child. Therefore, looks like she's at it again, and if this is the truth then we will definitely see this news on her show as well. I really enjoyed going through this blog myself because some information that I read are just unbelievable and makes me laugh. If a blog is fun to read, count me in!
The Post secret blog can be jaw dropping... I have never seen or read any blog as interesting as this one before. Post Secret is a blog that people share their own real life secrets on because they are people who have willingly mailed their secrets to this blog website on the back of a postcard. Surprisingly, they are the most brutal truths from actual people. That makes me see that so many people in this world live so many secret lives and some are really really crazy secrets that I cannot even fathom. For example, I read a secret that said "I work on a suicide hotline. I'm just as, if not more, unstable as the callers. I think about killing myself everyday." This blog makes you really think and see how sad life can be (even the background is pitch black, which is a sad color for me), but it also makes you realize you probably have it a lot better than others. This blog can make you an emotional wreck but it is one worth going through.
Bitch Ph.D. was probably my least favorite blog to read because the title already starts off so vulgar. It's always a good idea to have catchy things to read on your page but when they're so spiteful every sentence you get a bite of, it's not really fun to read anymore. As I read through the blog, I understand that, Silvana, the author of this blog is very angry towards a certain topic. However, there are many different ways she could have went about expressing her feelings. I respect that she is standing up for her own thoughts and beliefs, but this is something I wouldn't really want to read over again.


No comments:
Post a Comment