Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Entry #7. My Blogging Experience

Blogging was a very cool experience, and I can't say it will be my last time. I have already had blogging experience when I use to play around with Tumblr. So, I would say it was sort of easy in a way. The difficult part was being able to come up with a good idea to blog about that will interest other people. The blogging experience for me was taken pretty seriously because a little part of blogging comes with judgment. Knowing people are going to judge my work, means I am going to present my work solid as a rock. I also added some pictures in there to make my work a little more interesting because I know when I am personally looking at a blog, (as you can see to the right and below all my blogs) I need pictures! I think my favorite thing about my blog is that every single blog entry topic is different from each other. If I was reading my blog from another point of view, I would honestly be pretty entertained with reading it. Using this blogging technique for my English class was helpful because it expanded my mind and writing quite a bit. It's not always fun writing huge essays over and over again. Overall, blogging for my English 101 class was a good experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment