I would have to say the worse part of the travel experience was the 16+ hour airplane flights. I was sick to my stomach. Although, when I finally got to my destination everything was better and I could finally breathe. Vietnam is breathtaking in most places, but I got to see some real abandoned areas. It made me realize that we have so much, and some people have so little. Yet, they are still happy with what they have. Being there made me appreciate my life.
Some things I got do was go to some museums, and places for tourists. One of my favorite thing I did, was being able to ride on an elephant! It was so much fun and everything looked so beautiful.
Most importantly, it felt like I was eating good every single day I was there. Which I am totally not complaining about. My most favorite vietnamese dish is called "Pho". It's a broth noodle soup. Sounds so simple but, it's the best food out there in my opinion. I was eating so much that I caught food poisoning. Worse thing ever. I felt like my life was ending slowly but surely. I was enjoying Vietnam, but I wanted to make it home too. After about 2 days, I began feeling better and went out with my family for some more fun. I couldn't let that food poisoning ruin my trip.
I wish I could travel to Vietnam every year to visit my family and just be able to be there, but it's very expensive. I haven't gone back in about 6 years, but my plan is to go in about 2 more years. I recommend for everyone to experience visiting Vietnam!
Kimly--Pretty good new entries. You bring up some good points and ideas. Make sure to create significant support for your ideas.
ReplyDelete