After being able to experience watching, Food Inc. I just feel like American society can be very inconsiderate of each other and to our animals. It made me feel sad for these animals because we are hurting them to satisfy ourselves. We do more and more each year, and it's a topic most people don't even think about for a second. That's truly sad because we wouldn't want it the other way around. Animals have hearts and feelings like we do. So why are we hurting them like this and why so many of them? I understand that it's good for our growth and such, but one day I feel like it will just be so overpowering (more than it is already) that we start to run out and people will go mad. One thing that says a lot to me is how the movie stated that some of these big brand named meat companies for example, Tyson did not want to join in on this movie. Why? Something bad that's hidden obviously. Something worse that we haven't already been able to see by the one farmer woman who let us see the inside of her farm. If that's bad already, I wonder what the other farming people are up to. Some of that woman's chickens are so big that some of them are unable to walk. We are so greedy on meat that these poor animals are suffering every single way possible. Continuing to watch this movie, made me feel angrier and angrier. So, it really makes me want to become a vegetarian. I am only one person, but one person can do a lot for our world. More people need to stand up for these innocent animals and become vegetarian themselves because the hurt we're causing is not okay. The numbers have gotten so high on meet produce that sometimes it gives me no faith upon our world. It's something that has grown so huge that I feel like there's not stopping it now. A miracle would have to occur for something like that to happen. I think it is important that Americans know what they are inserting into their body from their mouth. It's going to affect these people in the long run. They can die from what they are consuming. That's how big of a deal all of this is, but it seems like more people don't care so it is a really hard topic to fight about. For myself, I'm going to stand up for these animals and not continue to eat them. That's how much of an impact this movie has made on me. I hope that we can change our food world little by little so everyone can live longer and eat real good food.
Thursday, June 18, 2015
Entry #5. Food Inc
After being able to experience watching, Food Inc. I just feel like American society can be very inconsiderate of each other and to our animals. It made me feel sad for these animals because we are hurting them to satisfy ourselves. We do more and more each year, and it's a topic most people don't even think about for a second. That's truly sad because we wouldn't want it the other way around. Animals have hearts and feelings like we do. So why are we hurting them like this and why so many of them? I understand that it's good for our growth and such, but one day I feel like it will just be so overpowering (more than it is already) that we start to run out and people will go mad. One thing that says a lot to me is how the movie stated that some of these big brand named meat companies for example, Tyson did not want to join in on this movie. Why? Something bad that's hidden obviously. Something worse that we haven't already been able to see by the one farmer woman who let us see the inside of her farm. If that's bad already, I wonder what the other farming people are up to. Some of that woman's chickens are so big that some of them are unable to walk. We are so greedy on meat that these poor animals are suffering every single way possible. Continuing to watch this movie, made me feel angrier and angrier. So, it really makes me want to become a vegetarian. I am only one person, but one person can do a lot for our world. More people need to stand up for these innocent animals and become vegetarian themselves because the hurt we're causing is not okay. The numbers have gotten so high on meet produce that sometimes it gives me no faith upon our world. It's something that has grown so huge that I feel like there's not stopping it now. A miracle would have to occur for something like that to happen. I think it is important that Americans know what they are inserting into their body from their mouth. It's going to affect these people in the long run. They can die from what they are consuming. That's how big of a deal all of this is, but it seems like more people don't care so it is a really hard topic to fight about. For myself, I'm going to stand up for these animals and not continue to eat them. That's how much of an impact this movie has made on me. I hope that we can change our food world little by little so everyone can live longer and eat real good food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment